Black Friday/Holiday Specials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Terms for this year are:

Order any of the sale items at the sale price and pay for them prior to Tuesday December 1st at noon! The sale prices will be taken

down at noon Tuesday December 1st as well!

I will be placing the order for all sold items on December 2nd after I have determined final totals.

All items will be ordered at that time and shipped when they arrive.

Unless you really need it before this I am going to thank you for waiting by including a free UDM Aquatics baseball cap for all

orders over 250.00. Any orders over $500.00 will get the cap and free US and APO/FPO shipping!

No Substitutions will be offered!

Due to HOG/Edge being extremely busy I am hoping to not have to ask him drop ship any items. Drop ship requests will incur a

20.00 drop shipping charge.

D1 Din-ENV 1st stage $149.95

D3 Din-ENV 1st stage $179.95

Classic 2nd stage $79.95

Zenith Chrome 2nd stg $84.95

D3 Yoke/Zenith Set $279.95

D3-DIN/Zenith Rev Set $299.95

Hog Classic Octopus $99.95

Edge Escape Octopus $89.95

All regulators and reg components WILL BE BENCH TESTED before shipping unless requested otherwise! Please allow time for
this insurance of your peace of mind and safety. Just takes me a few minutes but if I get a lot of orders it may delay shipping by 24
hours.

EdgeFlex Fin $39.95

Costa Dry Snorkels $14.95

Edge-HOG Mask Special $19.95 **

** Any Edge-Hog Mask except: Max Vision Ultra HD (EDG0363), Panoramic Ultra 3 Lens (EDG0113) and the HOG Frameless

(HOG2044- which is out of stock until early December).

Max Vision Ultra HD $29.95

Panoramic Ultra 3 Lens $29.95

Black Friday Specials/ closeouts with limited stock! Order any of these items early! They will ship with regular black Friday order
items after December 2nd.

Side Mount System $299.95 with UDM Aquatics Custom TriGlides

Blk/Red 23lb Wing $149.95

Aluminum Plate Blk/Red $59.95

Edge EXP System $169.95

Edge Amara glove $15.00

A BPW for 295.00? Yep

Looking for a travel BC set up? From now until November 30th UDM Aquatics is offering a killer deal on a HOG 23 lb singles wing, aluminum back plate, a basic one piece harness with hardware, and delrin buckle cam bands.

How good of a deal? How's 295.00** sound? Includes a UDM Aquatics baseball cap and assembly of the harness on the plate !

**12.00 shipping charge applies due to the size of this item in the CONUS (overseas pm for quote)**

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom