UCLA 13, USC 9 Life is Great!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
Really? I thought it was verboten. Does virgin "sacrifice" fall under that category?
No, you are safe!

jonnythan:
I'm trying to figure out how this affects LSU exactly.

With any luck, it puts LSU in the Rose Bowl against USC. The Tigers' fans have wished for three years they could get a shot at SC -- well boys, here's your chance! :eyebrow:

ScubaTexan:
With any luck, it puts LSU in the Rose Bowl against USC. The Tigers' fans have wished for three years they could get a shot at SC -- well boys, here's your chance! :eyebrow:
That's what I was thinking might happen. That would be *totally nuts*. The tigers fans in that stadium would be rabid.

Go UCLA!

UC alums rejoice, we might have a shot at recruiting some real top-tier talent next year. That and all but 3 of the UCLA team are juniors, we might be on a roll.

Just saw Pete on ESPN congratulating UCLA. I gotta hand it to him, he's a classy guy.

Had occasion to play with a horn player from LSU a while ago... Yeah, that rose bowl is going to be absolutely insane. You wouldn't think a 5 foot nothing petite southern belle could swear like a sailor at a single mention of the BCS! She was a fanatic about the team :)

Everyone call your USC-fan friends and say "Hey, did it hurt when you fell off the bandwagon?"

Thalassamania:
Any time the alma mater of Ehrlichman, Haldeman, Krogh, Segretti, Colson and Dean loses anything it's a good day.

Hmm... If we are talking alumni let us not forget the school that gave us O.J. Simpson and Jay Kim :)

It was definitely a well fought game though.

NetDoc:
It should be the Gator's turn! They have had a FAR TOUGHER schedule than anyone in the top ten and their success as the SEC champions puts them way above Michigan in anyone who has a brain's eyes.

Nonsense. The pollsters had it right the first time, OSU #1, Mich #2.

Everyone agrees Ohio State deserves to be considered the #1 team, and when your only loss of the season is to the #1 team by 3 points in a tight down to the wire game, you have demonstrated on the field, indisputably, that you are the #2 team.

NetDoc:
Where is that "BAN" button? I know it's here somewhere.

We could compromise, send Michigan and Florida to Miami, and pencil in Louisville instead.

ReefHound:
Nonsense. The pollsters had it right the first time, OSU #1, Mich #2.

Everyone agrees Ohio State deserves to be considered the #1 team, and when your only loss of the season is to the #1 team by 3 points in a tight down to the wire game, you have demonstrated on the field, indisputably, that you are the #2 team.

A school that can't win its conference shouldn't be in the national championship.

Back
Top Bottom