UCLA 13, USC 9 Life is Great!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
What more can I say. It was UCLA's time. They played up to it. However I give credit to Pete Carroll, as he sure is one heck of a coach!

bladephotog:
Cool, so maybe Michigan will get another crack at Ohio State!

I'd go for that as long as they win this time!

Yeah ...but I'll never forget the Las Vegas Bowl 2 years ago when Wyoming beat UCLA. That's what I love about college ball. Any team can beat any other team on any day of the week, regardless of their record, conference standings or the size of their athletic program.

'Slogger

Any time the alma mater of Ehrlichman, Haldeman, Krogh, Segretti, Colson and Dean loses anything it's a good day.

It should be the Gator's turn! They have had a FAR TOUGHER schedule than anyone in the top ten and their success as the SEC champions puts them way above Michigan in anyone who has a brain's eyes.

Gators- 38
Razorbacks- 28

GO GATORS!!!

Whew... I thought NetDoc was going to tell me that posts about UCLA-USC violate the TOS since they are like religion and politics!

drbill:
Whew... I thought NetDoc was going to tell me that posts about UCLA-USC violate the TOS since they are like religion and politics!
It's OK to discuss religion. Where you been anyway?

Really? I thought it was verboten. Does virgin "sacrifice" fall under that category?

I'm trying to figure out how this affects LSU exactly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom