UAE West Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chenidonura were moving pretty fast to be honest.

However, many bury themselves in the sand, and I really need to do a night dive there soon. My last planned night dive last Wednesday was cancelled when my buddy called to say she was still at work.

I'd love to come and dive with you there but unlikely any time soon unfortunately. Wish you happy Eid holiday.

Eid Mubarak @BoltSnap

At last a seahorse at the Bridge today, it's been really slow this year with only one other being spotted two months plus ago as well as another when I was in Indonesia last month.

This one was in a really awkward position and of course I was shooting with the 85mm lens since I was primarily looking for nudis.

One of my friends Rania spotted some nudis that I'd never seen before yesterday and her photos suggested Trinchesia species

I discovered today that Trinchesia has been renamed to Tenellia

Tenellia sibogae

There's also a plethora of juvenile cuttlefish scooting around, there must have been a mass hatching recently.

Going back tomorrow and hopefully the seahorse is in the same area, lens already changed to 60mm.

renamed to Tenellia

That's a much better and sexier name for a slug. If one didn't know you are talking about a nudi, they would think that you are talking about a sexy woman:)

Going back tomorrow and hopefully the seahorse is in the same area, lens already changed to 60mm.
How come you aren't diving East coast during this Eid holiday?

How come you aren't diving East coast during this Eid holiday?
High tides are perfect for diving the Bridge over the past few days, plus it's much cheaper (i.e. FREE!) and I'm paying less for fuel too.

East coast boats are also very busy during Eid, that usually means more idiots ruining the visibility.

Found a neat Eubranchus this morning

Plenty of Kabeiro rubrolineata on the hydroids

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom