Tying boltsnaps to backup lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Pardon me if this has been presented before but I seem to be as inept at using the search feature as I am at tying off backup lights.
So with that, can anyone explain, or better yet, offer a link, that illustrates how to tie a bolt snap to a backup light?
Thanks

Thank you everyone. Man, I just love this scubaboard, full of useful information and courteous people willing to share it. I sincerely appreciate it.

Must have gotten those new Photon Torpedo's in. :D Did you get the LED model? What do you think of them so far?

Yep, got em today and I did get the LED model. I like em although I have not put them side by side with my Halcyons yet. They do feel bigger in diameter but actually I like that because I think it will be harder to drop and I do like the fact that I do not have to twist it 7 times to turn it on or off.
Thanks for the tip, SparticleB.

It wouldnt be fair because the Halcyons I have are not LED. I also have a Salvo backup light (also not LED) that is extremely bright but the switch can be very easily turned on by accident so I just keep it around the house as a flashlight. It isnt a twist turn on/off but rather a lever that you push right for on and left for off.

That's ok, everyone loves an uneven contest. :D

Maybe I can turn them on, one at a time, in a dark room and see which one seems brightest. To make it realistic and because the room is obviously dry, I will wear a flooded mask for the test.:D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom