Two Tourists Die in Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dokie, I appreciate your request being that I was on the trip with him. He was a very good diver who was intensley responsible with his gear. I do have alot of pictures of his last days. We had joked around just before the last dive about sending him out on a kayak!! My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you who had the pleasure of knowing him better than I did.
Thanks
Shelly

Shelly - thanks for the kind thoughts. Would it be possible to get some copies of the photo's for his family? I'll pay postage or anything that you'd want me to.

Sometimes diving fatalities are not fatalities from diving. They are not related to anything the diver did or did not do in the course of the dive. Sometimes we are just called home. There is no accident analysis because the event was not an accident -- it was just part of the natural mortal experience. Our hearts go out to the divers' families and friends as they mourn the loss of their loved ones in this life. Let us also celebrate the lives of these divers and be grateful we have shared the magic and beauty of the undersea world with them.

From one cold water diver to another, the chance to dive in warm clear waters is an exquisite experience, the family's loss is felt by all Wisconsin divers. So sorry to hear about it.

i was also on the boat im one of the crew mebers he was on O2 with i 30 sec there was nothing we chould do

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom