Two Different Working Pressures on NEW Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it is on a sticker on the valve body...
Yhea, if it's a sticker I agree. Assumption (possibly bad) on my part that it's engraved.

What kind of "marking" are we talking about here?

Roak

It is a sticker on the body and the burst disks have different markings so it probably is an easy fix. I hate when a shop complains about internet businesses and does not make the most of their opportunities to win my loyalty. We'll see if they make it right willingly.

It is a sticker on the body and the burst disks have different markings so it probably is an easy fix.
Ah, that's different. Yes, that's a burst disk fix. When you said "rated" I pictured something a little more indelible.

Still means that they didn't even glance at the gasp!!! life support equipment they were selling you, though...

Roak

Thanks for the help guys. I am just a little OCD with stuff like this, and wanted to make sure this was not common practice before I complained.

Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom