MCH6 sell or keep?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice set up! Like the doubles...try contacting these guys...ask for "Ron", he was great source of information when I bought my MCH-6 Icon... https://nuvair.com/1-4-fnpt-to-1-4-mnpt-6000-psi-back-pressure-regulator.html..

"zero" CO....good....we used to put bottles in large tank to reduce heat during compression/filling, but unless you have a LOT of time and ice water, the drop in pressure from heated air to ambient is unavoidable...again just my experience...your mileage may vary..:)
This back pressure regulator seems to be a good solution as well. It's a bit bulky and not plug and play. If already you have a coltri filter housing then Pressure maintenance valve for portable compressors | Coltri Compressors seems to be the better solution.

Yeah, see it in action today! With De-Ox CO analyzer and Divesoft flow limiter.View attachment 839070

And just where can one get a fancy din T like that? Lol

If your compressor dies I'll happily take that off of you!:)

And just where can one get a fancy din T like that? Lol

If your compressor dies I'll happily take that off of you!:)

*It won't work on 300bar valves*

I would love to buy that PMV but I haven't found it on EU market, unfortunatelly.

Coltri's PMV is twice as expensive, about 180 Eur.
Email "Nuvair.com" and first see if it can be used on your older MCH-6, if you can order from them and of course the cost. Caution, the sidebar with a talking head is not what you want..

Just checked my MCH-6 Icon and the https://nuvair.com/1-4-fnpt-to-1-4-mnpt-6000-psi-back-pressure-regulator.html.. screws into the side of the filter tower on one side and the fill whip on the other...

Back
Top Bottom