Two Cruiseboat Passengers Rescued after Fall off Ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

**Sings.."NATASHA IS AWESOME!!!!!**

Booya @ Don.....ohhh...Mods!!! Please reinstate our posts about the "hanky panky!!

We were....what....right:D

No, the lesson is...if you don't have the right equipment to reach the job and balance yourself....ohhhh nevermind....u get the point:D

:rofl3: Now that is an interesting story. . .

Wonder how long before they sue the women. . .

jhbryaniv:
:rofl3: Now that is an interesting story. . .

Wonder how long before they sue the women. . .
If the flash had worked, they would have blamed the fall on her. Besides the flash is not effective at distance. Next time, try a night landscape setting with a tripod. :wink:

LOL am I the only one who didn't see anything at all in the picture?

You mean like, "Where's the Beef?"

AXL72:
**Sings.."NATASHA IS AWESOME!!!!!**

Thank You Thank You.. And I would like to thank my sister for finding the link...my mother for teaching me to only have coffee on the balcony..my husband for taking me on the Grand Princess 3 times ( I'm not kidding)..and of course God..for without him..nothing is possible. :)

Well . . . yes. . . just looks like a blur of light. . .

Natasha:
Thank You Thank You.. And I wuld like to thank my sister for finding the link...my mother for teaching me to only have coffee on the balcony..my husband for taking me on the Grand Princess 3 times ( I'm not kidding)..and of course God..for without him..nothing is possible. :)

*** kisser :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom