Twinklez at Terrell - May 20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twinklez

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok, so I'm gonna take a chance that maybe someone one I know will be at Terrell and want to dive with me. :)

It'll probably be noon before I get there - putting new rubber on the back end in the morning.

Where ever you're diving this weekend, dive safe!

We're mostly going to be at Athens this weekend, Twink.....is it set in stone you're going to Terrell? If not, come go with us. I'll be there Sunday morning (I have to work Saturday)...

I'll be in Athens Saturday if you want to join us..... I'm gonna get there pretty early, just look for my Jeep if you decide to come....

Tina,,,,I would join you,,,but several of us are diving at Murray Sat.. Have fun at CSSP!!

Tina, we're heading out to CSSP as soon as I post this- it's Sunday now, but join Donald and me if you want to! Planning to stay late, since we're arriving late... gonna cook some links on the grill!

CHANGE IN PLANS! GOING TO TSP INSTEAD!

Darn! I missed you! Wish I had stayed the night. Went home sometime around 10pm Saturday. Was a great day. Hope your dives were great Sunday - tell me how it was.

Heading to Ouachita for Memorial weekend. Should be a fun weekend.

Twinklez:
Darn! I missed you! Wish I had stayed the night. Went home sometime around 10pm Saturday. Was a great day. Hope your dives were great Sunday - tell me how it was..

Did you go to TSP on Sat? The vis was still good on Sun, similar to the prior weekend when you and I were there. Did a dive toward the big fishing pier that sits to the east of the shore entry area. Lots of paddle boats and a couple of flat-bottom boats, even a small sailboat.

We also did a dive to the platform, brushpile, swim in circles around it. Saw your big catfish in a sand patch on the first dive! We also saw Bubba, but he wasn't looking too good. Looks like someone had him on a hook sometime this week, judging from the damage on the side of his mouth. He's a pretty smart guy, hope he learned is lesson about taking food from strangers...

Twinklez:
Heading to Ouachita for Memorial weekend. Should be a fun weekend.

I still haven't been to Ouachita! Hope you have a blast. We're thinking of camping at CSSP this weekend, if there are any sites available. And we're camping the next weekend at TSP for Trashfest! See you soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom