Twin Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichaelBaranows:
I am going to be doing a search and recovery checkout so I will probably be there about 900. And I will also be bringing the grand prize.

I really liked that grand prize. I think you guys should start making more of them.

I plan on going out to twin lakes next saturday and make a couple of dives with my oldest son. I would go up to BL but it's a long drive and don't feel like burning the gas. Anybody want to come out and try the water with us?

BillT5:
I plan on going out to twin lakes next saturday and make a couple of dives with my oldest son. I would go up to BL but it's a long drive and don't feel like burning the gas. Anybody want to come out and try the water with us?

I have to work other wise I would go. Is TL open during the week yet?

Ok guys...what's up with the code language? Where is BL? I'm sure it's a little more down south than I am, but might be a nice place to visit this summer.

Twinklez:
Ok guys...what's up with the code language? Where is BL? I'm sure it's a little more down south than I am, but might be a nice place to visit this summer.

Funny, us southern swampers used to wonder what this CSSP code was.:D

TL = Twin Lakes, ~20 miles south of Houston
BL = Blue Lagoon, in Huntsville, ~40 miles north of Houston

Should have known that one. Twin Lakes I've heard a lot lately. But not so much about Blue Lagoon. Isn't that the place that's supposed to turn your hair funny colors? Have you ever seen anyone with their hair looking a little green? Or is it at all true what they say about chemicals used in that body of water?

I ask because I've been proclaimed the coordinator of local diving events in Texas/Ark/OK areas for singledivers.com, and would like to arrange a few outings down south.

I've heard there is a new watering hole opening down that way somewhere, but the name escapes me at the moment.

Well...off to CSSP I go to see if I can scare up a buddy for the day. Wish me luck!

Colt, to bad you have to work, I haven't heard if Twin Lakes is open during the week yet.

Reefhound, you make them sound so close!! Blue Lagoon is 90 miles from my house in Deer Park. Twin Lakes is about 35 miles from me. That explains why I spent so much time at TL last year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom