Twin Lakes this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crabdiver

Reaction score
Finally, it looks like I will have a free weekend. Unfortunately it looks like Matthew will not be able to dive with me. Is anyone planning on diving at Twin Lakes Saturday or Sunday that needs a partner? I just got my new tank and my regulator is back from the shop and I am really wanting to try everything out.

:copper:

We should have the regular crew out this weekend...Steve, Chris, Tony and his lovely wife Brenda is coming down, Beast and I, and several others who plan to be there.

Come on down!!!

Saturday or Sunday adn around what time?

:copper:

will miss y'all this weekend. will be at lake travis with some friends of mine. will report on vis there. will be there next weekend though. trying to link up with some of the other parts of tsdt at Travis.:jester:

Sorry I wont be able to join you all this weekend, Trevor and I will be diving off one of the rigs in the gulf. I will let you know how it went.

I am finally getting back to Twin Lakes.

My kids are taking their OW dives and I am going along to do my mother hen thing. So I will be there from 9-12.

It is also going to be my first chance to try out my new strobe. Oooooh!

We'll be there Sat. morning sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom