Twin Lakes this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, after all these weekends of wanting to be there and it not working out. Looks like this is gonna be my weekend. I'm gonna try to be there about 9:00am on Saturday for a while then again Sunday around 10:00am. FINALLY!!!

:copper:

I will be there as well, probably around noon.

Looks like we're gonna have quite a nice group for Saturday! Crabdiver...Beast will be there early too so look for a big tall beasty-type guy in a white Ford PU with a welding machine in the back. Looks like the rest of us will roll in around noonish so ya'll save us a good spot! There's supposed to be a couple of large classes there in the morning.

Good to hear that Mike's getting those classes in there.

"Look for a big tall beasty-type guy in a white Ford PU with a welding machine in the back"

When I first saw the welding equipment I thought it was a portable compressor so that we could refill our tanks! :lol:

Debra & Gary, proud parents of newly certified Max & Paula

Originally posted by Scuba Barbie
"Look for a big tall beasty-type guy in a white Ford PU with a welding machine in the back"

When I first saw the welding equipment I thought it was a portable compressor so that we could refill our tanks! :lol:

LOL....it does sort of look like a compressor, doesn't it?

missed yall this weekend. was at Travis with a guy I work with who is instructor at Sea Sports. First time i ever did a night dive at 9:30 am. totally pitch black. there was no vvisibility. Lots of people out though. flooding has gone down but most of the stairs are still under water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom