Twin Lakes have you heard anything?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I called. The response I got was "end of February or begining of March" for opening.

We'll see......

Hey everyone..i know you can`t believe it,but yes i`m still alive and well...I will give ya`ll the latest since I spent the better part of the day with Mike.
Yes..the water has been tested in the last week with the results being better than any other lake in the area..the comment passed down from the analizer was that he would swim at T.L. long before swimming in any other lake.Also water testing will be done at regular intervals durring and after construction to ensure the highest quality for the visiters to the lakes. I will not list the name of the lab or the lab tech but I did see the results first hand.So lets get off the bad water subject and move on.
The small lake is not going to be completly filled in.Mike has a goal in mind that benifits the park for additional occupancy in the future.The back fill if his goal is reach will not even affect the main lake except to instill more parking esp. on the back side of the small lake.
Water clarity is at its all time best and I am planning to begin my maintenance diving probably around mid to late feb.So yes ,the park won`t be opening untill sometime in March or when Mike decides he/the lakes are ready to go.

As Dee mentioned in an earlier post..Everything that Mike does or decides to do,he does with the best intentions for the divers that come to teach,train,or just hang out and have a good time at T.L.

I hope I have shed some light on some of the questions out there..I am looking to this year being the best ever at TwinLakes and yes,,,a new wreck is out there to be placed.....but i`m not gona tell just yet.

When the time grows near to re-open ...a post will be put out on Scubaboard for all to see...

I hope everyone has a great new year and best wishes to all..

steve

Thanks for the update! Much appreciated.

Thanks for the update. I hope to be there the first w-end it re-opens!!!

A coons age is puttin it lightly ole bud.Boy its good hearin from ya.Yeah its my fault being away from the board for so long but i need`nt tell you about how demanding jobs go...Hey if ya know where or run across a farmer john suit and hood ..the whole shabang..lmk..got lots of bottom work to do and my hair loss is even wose than before..lol.hope t dive with you and brenda soon.

Back
Top Bottom