Twin Lakes 10/24?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone still going to Twin Lakes tomorrow? I imagine with all the rain this weekend visibility just went from terrible to absolutely terrible.

Well I am game. Better than sitting home watching TV. What time are people thinking about going out.

I don't think we're going. Something came up that gets priority.

I wish I could. I came down with the chicken pox 2 days after getting back from Roatan. It has been a long stay at home this week but it did add another week to my vacation. I still wake up at night thinking I'm underwater with all the dives I did last week. I hope tonights dream is the same.

NDH:
I wish I could. I came down with the chicken pox 2 days after getting back from Roatan. It has been a long stay at home this week but it did add another week to my vacation. I still wake up at night thinking I'm underwater with all the dives I did last week. I hope tonights dream is the same.

Aw Man...that sucks! You must have been exposed just before you went.

I loved your report...31 dives! You didn't let your skin dry out, did ya? :wink:

guess that means I stay home and do yard work.

Dee, Roatan was really a great place and there was no reason to let a minute go bye without soaking it back in that blue water. We will be back at Twin lakes soon but might take a trip to central Tx for a dip first.

NDH:
Dee, Roatan was really a great place and there was no reason to let a minute go bye without soaking it back in that blue water. We will be back at Twin lakes soon but might take a trip to central Tx for a dip first.

I hear ya! It's hard to come home and voluntarily get in 4-5ft of viz, isn't it!

We're leaving Wed. for a road trip through the Hill Country, not sure where we'll end up or if we'll dive anywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom