twin jets or jet fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry for the late reply guys... i went diving last weekend... and sadly, i have broken my promise to myself not to drift dive without buying new fins. hehehe... there was still some struggling underwater and almost got cramps (my left leg was sore). it was a good dive to practice the small kick cycles as what the tusa manual says. it helped me a bit with finning but it was more effort than comfort when pushing myself forward. the icing on the top was, it was my first time ascending with 500 left in my tank compared to calmer waters wherein i ascend at 1000 (we normally start with 3000 or 2500 as a group).

@SeaHound: thanks for the question... basically it's because they are the ones recommended by most people i know. a factor could be is that the people that i dive most with are either using jets or jet fins; thus, the choices. i am also looking into a mares volo as well as a female friend of mine is recommending it. she just bought her new pair and let me test it for a dive and it's cool :D

as what everyone would say, i'd like to rent them first before actually purchasing. just bought myself a bp/w after i rented it and got satisfying results... i might try doing it again with 2 pairs of fins :)

@unleavi: thanks! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom