TUSA Zensee Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope the paragon fits.

I tried a paragon and it was the best fit I ever had I think for a mask. When moving it towards my face it touched all sides without pushing.

I just hope I can get a similar fit with the Zensee since it’s hard to justify 2x paragon for my main and backup mask 😂 however it seem that there aren’t a scuba shop near me that stocks the Zensee. Maybe I’ll order online.

The skirt on the paragon is really soft too …

I've heard that about the paragon with the soft silicone. Hopefully the zensee will be similar!

Leaks into the nose pocket because of my mustache. Pretty sure most every mask will do that to some extent. I also briefly tried an apeks vx1, which in retrospect for me was better than I thought. I do like the d-mask a lot, and it's still my go to... Just searching for something better / trying out the new thing. :) . The d-mask tends to also leak into other places for me when I look up or move around. Maybe just need to tighten it a bit.

I got the D-mask few months ago and now it is "the" mask to use. I have used the SP Framelss since the 90's but now it has been replaced by the D-mask. I have to trim my mustache however. I also have the "wide" d-mask skirt.

I got the D-mask few months ago and now it is "the" mask to use. I have used the SP Framelss since the 90's but not it has been replaced by the D-mask. I have to trim my mustache however. I also have the "wide" d-mask skirt.

The wide skirt really helped me as well. I only have a few dives on the wide but it did seem much better.

You cool guys and your 'staches. I have to shave because I have a CPAP and air leaks on that thing suck with facial hair. On the other hand, my body is like a dang furnace, so I have a quest for a fog free existence.

Selleck[1].jpg

You cool guys and your 'staches. I have to shave because I have a CPAP and air leaks on that thing suck with facial hair. On the other hand, my body is like a dang furnace, so I have a quest for a fog free existence.

View attachment 756017
Have you tried the new Tulsa liner?

This mask oddly enough was too wide. So it is being returned but seemed very high quality. Luckily the paragon s fits, pricey but the right mask really has no price limits.

I have one. Great mask, high quality material. It comes with an antifog sticker that I didn’t bother to install.
The silicon portion of the skirt that touches your skin has a different texture, it is silky smooth when compare to other areas of the mask.

I have one. Great mask, high quality material. It comes with an antifog sticker that I didn’t bother to install.
The silicon portion of the skirt that touches your skin has a different texture, it is silky smooth when compare to other areas of the mask.

How did you prep the inside of the mask? I haven't prepped mine yet... I'm assuming the UV coating is on the outside so it should be ok to scrub the inside with normal methods? Hard to get a clear answer on the new masks that have treated lenses.

How did you prep the inside of the mask? I haven't prepped mine yet... I'm assuming the UV coating is on the outside so it should be ok to scrub the inside with normal methods? Hard to get a clear answer on the new masks that have treated lenses.
No prep.

Back
Top Bottom