TUSA Zensee Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RobPNW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking at this mask and was wondering if anyone had real world experience to share. Seems to hit a number of features- frameless, U/V protection, anti-reflective coating, antifog coating, wide field of vision...

tusa-zensee-mask[1].jpg

I am looking to buy a frameless and I am thinking of buying this or a paragon.

I know that tusa is usually a perfect fit for my face, I tried the paragon in shop and it’s the best fit I ever had on a mask. I don’t think I need the UV lenses and I think I could probably get away with something a bit cheaper.

I just bought one ... No real world experience yet! Wondering about the mask prep with the uv and antifog coating... Probably not a good idea to use toothpaste. Guessing I'll try the light rubbing off baby shampoo method...

Ps- I think I have a mask buying problem lol. Keep buying expensive masks to find one that fits best with my facial hair. Currently driving a scubapro d-mask. Very low profile... Mostly doesn't leak except for my nose 👃👃. 🤣

I have one in route now. Forever quest of a mask to fit my face. I use the freedom HD now, just acquired a paragon S that seems to show promise as well. Will get to the pool with paragon s and zensee pro soon.

Is any of you of Asian ancestry, my parents are south east asian and I noticed that my buddies who are of Asian ancestry like the tusa masks as well (small sample le 4 people out of 4 buddies matching this constraint)

I wanted to know if they somehow fit some faces a bit better. Sorry if that sounds a bit strange.

Currently driving a scubapro d-mask. Very low profile... Mostly doesn't leak except for my nose

Leaks because of the big nose or because of mustache or other issues?

Is any of you of Asian ancestry, my parents are south east asian and I noticed that my buddies who are of Asian ancestry like the tusa masks as well (small sample le 4 people out of 4 buddies matching this constraint)

I wanted to know if they somehow fit some faces a bit better. Sorry if that sounds a bit strange.

Not Asian, just prominent brow and deep laugh lines:)

Leaks because of the big nose or because of mustache or other issues?

Leaks into the nose pocket because of my mustache. Pretty sure most every mask will do that to some extent. I also briefly tried an apeks vx1, which in retrospect for me was better than I thought. I do like the d-mask a lot, and it's still my go to... Just searching for something better / trying out the new thing. :) . The d-mask tends to also leak into other places for me when I look up or move around. Maybe just need to tighten it a bit.

Possibly because tusa is an Asian company vs some others? /Shrug

Not Asian, just prominent brow and deep laugh lines:)
Hope the paragon fits.

I tried a paragon and it was the best fit I ever had I think for a mask. When moving it towards my face it touched all sides without pushing.

I just hope I can get a similar fit with the Zensee since it’s hard to justify 2x paragon for my main and backup mask 😂 however it seem that there aren’t a scuba shop near me that stocks the Zensee. Maybe I’ll order online.

The skirt on the paragon is really soft too …

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom