Tusa Zen data log software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j.doe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey guys

Am I doing something wrong? I am able to turn on my conservative setting on the dc, but I try and turn off the deep stop and it does not seem to apply. I change the value in the data log software and upload to the DC, but the dc, when I pull the settings shows the deep stop is still enabled.

This is awkward when diving with people that are not doing the deep stop and hence it would be nice to turn it off or on as needed.

Can anyone help me?

Hi-
Please confirm that your IQ-900 has the latest firmware version, 1D and that the DataLog software is v1.0.3. You can download the latest firmware here and the latest DataLog software for your PC here.
After you select the utilility settings in the DataLog software and choose "Save Settings to DC" under the Setting Options menu, the transfer dialog box should open, at that time the USB interface can be found or tested for connection and once completed you can transfer the data by clicking the "play" icon. The dialog box will give you confirmation and return the watch to time mode. The watch will need to be in time mode prior to transfer as well.
If, for some reason, this continues to be an issue - these settings can be manually set under the Set U menu on the watch.
Please contact your LDS or regional distributor for further help as necessary.

Last edited:
HI-
An updated version of the TUSA DataLog PC software (ver 1.0.3) for the IQ-750, 900, 950 is now available. The updated version fixes minor DC upload/download bugs in the software.
Users who were unable to upload/download DC settings from the DataLog software can now do so without issue.

Please note: Existing customers with the DataLog software installed on their PC’s DO NOT need to download the full-version, they can run the Auto Update feature in the software.

The full version for download (.zip file, 22mb) is available here: PC Software Download and User Manuals : Tabata USA, Inc. | TUSA | VIEW | Reef Tourer | SEA&SEA

Thank you TUSA!

The latest software version and firmware revision has solved this issue, and a couple others that I was having as well.

I just love this computer and hope that you keep improving things.

As a suggestion is it possible to have the back light active / flash when an audible alarm goes off? That way one can quickly look at the watch to see what alarm has triggered? Not that I am in the habit of causing alarms but it would be nice say if a PO2 were exceeded during a night dive to look and correct this very fast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom