Tusa Pano Geo Three Window Mask (M-30)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic13:
has any one tried this mask
Tusa Pano Geo Three Window Mask (M-30)

Yes, I've had a couple of 'em, with Rx lenses inside. The mask fits me really well, never leaks, and is very comfortable. It is a larger volume, but fits me better than the TUSA Viewtrek that I tried; probably more due to my face shape than mask (rounder face). I'm going back to another one with my new Rx as soon as I have the $$ for it.

That was my favorite mask for a long time until I got the Oceanic Shadow. The Pano Geo is not the lowest volume mask but it fit my face better than any other. The Shadow however is what I consider the perfect mask for scuba.

Ringo:
Excellent mask. Less chance of bruising the brow bone due to the higher volume.

I can't wear the mask as I have this big nose issue... It hits the bridge of my nose, so I wear the Tusa Splendive IV.

But Joe has one of those Cro-Magnum foreheads... and the Pano Geo works out great as it has more forehead room than any other we've found. So as Ringo points out, anyone with a protruding brow... great mask for under 40 bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom