Tusa BP-2 gear bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

starfish365

Contributor
Reaction score
:jump3:
woo hoo I finally get to go away - and I get to go diving - question is I now need a gear bag. TUSA has a new back pack gear bag (BP-2) which retails within my budget but does anyone have any suggestions for gear bags...I really like this one...anyone have one?

starfish365:
:jump3:
woo hoo I finally get to go away - and I get to go diving - question is I now need a gear bag. TUSA has a new back pack gear bag (BP-2) which retails within my budget but does anyone have any suggestions for gear bags...I really like this one...anyone have one?
i have that bag and love it .it holds all my gear just fine

derrick

If that is a bag you check on the airlines, I would recommend going with one that has no scuba symbols or anything like that on it. It just advertises that is the bag full of expensive stuff to steel.

I use a regular duffle like bag with my bc in a plastic tupperware like container and no stickers or flashy dive symbols.

Cheap...effective....safer.

Rich

Try LLBean. They have some great rolling duffles. I got one last summer and it held dive gear for two of us plus more. Very well made. Thick nylon with straps, etc. About $100. Plus, no dive symbols, etc. Non-descript.

We really found the Tusa to be a really good deal. For under $100 you get a bag with wheel, airport pop-up handle, backpack straps, plus the inner lining unzips so if it gets a bit funky from wet gear sitting in there too long - just unzip - wash and replace.

And knock on wood.... We've sold literaly hundreds of them and have yet to get one back!

Back
Top Bottom