Tusa Battery Connector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrChen

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently had my Tusa serviced. A dive buddy of mine took care of it for me and at a great price. She was going to charge it for me and meet me at the boat, but my battery connector is different than hers. Hers is OEM. I bought my Tusa used, and apparently, the previous owner changed out the connector on both the battery and charger. Does anyone know where I can find the original connectors at so that I can install them?

I recently had my Tusa serviced. A dive buddy of mine took care of it for me and at a great price. She was going to charge it for me and meet me at the boat, but my battery connector is different than hers. Hers is OEM. I bought my Tusa used, and apparently, they previous owner changed out the connector on both the battery and charger. Does anyone know where I can find the original connectors at so that I can install them?
I assume you have tried Tusa info@tusa.com and have contacted a local retailer. Where does your buddy get her parts for servicing?

I've just been googling and looking through the manual. I found this and sent the link to my buddy to see if it's the same plug as hers. The price is a bit high, which might explain why mine is different if the previous owner broke it.

Charger directly to battery terminals works for me when required

Anderson Power Products SB50 Connector Kit, 50 Amps, Gray Housing, w/ 10 12 AWG, 6319 (1 Pair)​

Sounds like a good opportunity to get rid of the overpriced proprietary connectors.
Then send them back to tusa in a box filled with glitter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom