Turtle fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ID,

Not true. The XXL turtle fin will fit bigger feet/boots than the SP XL Jet (which is the largest they make). The fin size on the turtle is also a little larger than the jet. Both are made out of rubber (sinkers) and have the vents in the blade. I have both. The jet for wet and the turtle for dry.

omar

Omar, Will the XXl turtle fit a size 14 EE. I have been wearing Ex Large Maras Quatro with rock boots and dont like the feel. I just started diving dry this winter and need my foot more secure in the pocket but have not found the right fin.

WolfEl, What type of fin did you end up with. I have tried the Scuba pro jet fins xl and they are smaller them the Maras and I can not even get my foot in it. We were diving today and someone mentioned these IDI Turtle Fins but I was wanting some hand on experiance before I order them. Any info would be great

Thanks
Bob

I don't know..
My turtles fit a size 13 neoprene bootie and size 12 rock boots. I use both on my dry suit. My SP jet fins will not work for either.

omar

I now have the Turtle fins in XL (I think they only come in XL) and have put springs on them. Boy...they are really big even on my size 14 M feet! I wish the springs fit a little tighter in fact. I would confirm that if you have problems with big feet/dry suit boots these fin will take care of it. I still like the Bio's and any time I can use them I will....warm water diving, etc.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom