Turtle Fins & Henderson Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have a pair of turtle fins and Henderson [FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]Hyperstretch boots (size 11)? I am wanting to use my turtles when diving wet and need to know what wet boots will fit the large pocket on the Turtle fins or how the size 11 Hendersons would do.

I like the moulded sole and the zipperless design of the Henderson
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]Hyperstretch boots or if you have experience with other boots that have a larger moulded sole (to fill the pocket), let me know please so I can look into getting them[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]
Anyone with the combo or something close that can help out?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif][/FONT]

Hey Tamas,

My personal favorites, if you can find them, are the High-Tide Ranger boots - lug sole, and the size 10-13 fit Turtles like a glove. They are a 6.5mil boot with full lug sole that is very stiff - great for walking over sharp rocks. These are the largest wet boots I've found yet.

The only record I have for Henderson Hyperstretch boots is that size 11 works with XL Jets (smaller than Turtles obviously)

Feel free to search through the other boot sizes I've collected info on http://www.kidspot.org/personal/scuba/#bootsizes and let me know what you find works for you so I can add it to the chart.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Another option is to wear a neoprene sock inside a pair of Converse style shoes (rip the insole out though) My size 14 converse fit nicely into Turtles and I'd guess anything from size 11-14 would be about right. Size 10-11 can "squeeze" into XL Jets.

btw - here's a pic of my boots next to my regular shoe. I got these through www.mar-vel.com

boots.jpg

Back
Top Bottom