Question Fins for chunky rock boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I’ll keep them.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha looks like you have a wooden clothes peg attached to each toe
And look how stretched the strap is mate you're going to go on to snap your tendon
And where are you going with such boots anyway, work at the nuclear power station

I have 3XL SP jetfins

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's big, lucky you don't have to put your foot in your mouth
but to be very serious when did 3XL happen man

XXL SP JETFIN - XXL CERICH FIN

068.JPG

XXXXL SEASOFT STEALTH

063.JPG

Youse all can work it out

They certainly fit a lot better than 2XL Turtle Fins, and they feel quite comfortable - the platform comes right up to the boot heel, the top of the pocket is at ankle level, and the straps don’t feel too tight. As I understand it, Jet Fins are not designed to have the platforms reach very far back on the foot. Having said that, a few people have commented that the fins are too small, so now I’m second guessing myself. How should perfectly sized Jet Fins fit? Any photos are welcome!

I wear the altama maritime assault boots in 45 wide and xl Poseidon Trident fins. Perfect fit.

My fins to accomodate my broad 11-12 shoe size feet and my rockboots :

Mares Power Plana

Better still : combat boots + Force Fin Pro XXXL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom