Turquoise Lake August 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan and anyone else interested. I will be at the Father Dyer campground at Turquoise Lake the night of the 25th and 26th. PM me for the campsite number. I'm planning on 2 or 3 dives on Sat. and 2 on Sun.
WWW.ReserveUSA.com has a map of the area and of the campgrounds.
Dive times: 10:00 A.M., 1:00 P.M. and ?. Earlier on Sun.

ddavies:

So Dan/Frank, talk to me.

When are you going?

RU camping?

RU bringing your family?

RU bringing your duck, dogs, cats, rats?

Detailes guys! Details! I mentioned this to my wife, but I have ZERO clue what you are up to! :11:

Ron

RonFrank:
So Dan/Frank, talk to me.

When are you going?

RU camping?

RU bringing your family?

RU bringing your duck, dogs, cats, rats?

Detailes guys! Details! I mentioned this to my wife, but I have ZERO clue what you are up to! :11:

Ron
Ron,
My wife and I are going up on Friday. We will spend Fri. and Sat. nights there. We will be camping. Camping as in trailer. Dogs may or may not join us. They haven't finished open water yet.
I have the grill. How many burgers and brats?
Frank

charlieo:
Dan and anyone else interested. I will be at the Father Dyer campground at Turquoise Lake the night of the 25th and 26th. PM me for the campsite number. I'm planning on 2 or 3 dives on Sat. and 2 on Sun.
WWW.ReserveUSA.com has a map of the area and of the campgrounds.
Dive times: 10:00 A.M., 1:00 P.M. and ?. Earlier on Sun.

I messed up and find I have a previous engagement this Saturday. I will come up there for diving on Sunday. What time are you going to dive Sunday?

ddavies:
I messed up and find I have a previous engagement this Saturday. I will come up there for diving on Sunday. What time are you going to dive Sunday?
Dan,
I'd like to dive early on Sunday. 9:00 A.M. and 11:00 A.M. so we can return to Denver before the heavy traffic.
Ron, are you in?
Frank

charlieo:
Dan,
I'd like to dive early on Sunday. 9:00 A.M. and 11:00 A.M. so we can return to Denver before the heavy traffic.
Ron, are you in?
Frank

Ok, that means I need to find a place to stay and come up Saturday night. When I see you I would like to discuss Pony bottle sizes and cold water regulators.

Dan

The drive to Turquoise Lake from Denver is +- 2 hours. The lake currently has about 25 ft of vis., 57 degrees for the top 24 ft of water. Diving from the Abe Lee fishing access is easy. The lake drops of quickly here to ? depth. A worthwhile trip.

charlieo:
The drive to Turquoise Lake from Denver is +- 2 hours. The lake currently has about 25 ft of vis., 57 degrees for the top 24 ft of water. Diving from the Abe Lee fishing access is easy. The lake drops of quickly here to ? depth. A worthwhile trip.

Wow, 25 ft of vis! Damn, I would have made the effort to get there on Sunday if I had known that!

Well, maybe we can plan another trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom