Turks and Caicos or somewhere else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By Caribbian standards, T&C is excellent. Very close to Grand Cayman in overall quality, with more sharks. I thought the diving was much better than in Belize (that seemed very overfished).
I would never discourage anyone from going there, and , will probably return myself....

I have been to T&C once, dove with Caicos Adventures.
I've been many places. I would recommend T&C, I'm considering going again this coming spring. One of the most beautiful memories was of the clouds, as the water is some of the most beautiful in the world and the clouds reflected the turkoise water.
Grace Bay is a most wonderful beach.
The diving is nearly as good as Little Cayman, which I consider the best in the Caribbean
Image009.jpg

File0265.jpg

i agree. turqoise beach in Grace Bay regularly gets the most beautiful beach award in various publications.
I don't repeat many trips, as my list is quite long. i will repeat this one at least once more, and, stay and dive at club med....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom