Tunnels Closed by Gustav

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are some civil discussions. My first was with a swamp diver several years ago.

Somewhat of a hijack- Apparently you and my hubby, ChrisPete, go back a ways. BTW - I'm from Bridge City, originally certified in the SETX swamp by Chuck @ Divers Den. How's Smith Lake these days?

I love it here in Austin but Port Arthur, Texas is REALLY a swamp! Gators, copperheads, and water moccasins, oh MY!

Somewhat of a hijack- Apparently you and my hubby, ChrisPete, go back a ways. BTW - I'm from Bridge City, originally certified in the SETX swamp by Chuck @ Divers Den. How's Smith Lake these days?

I love it here in Austin but Port Arthur, Texas is REALLY a swamp! Gators, copperheads, and water moccasins, oh MY!

[hijack]

Yes we do!

I'm pretty sure I met you once or twice at Divers Den also. BTW, it's no longer Diver's Den. Chuck sold it to the Alan Accord, the guy that was running the shop. It's now called "Two Brothers" (after his sons).

Smith Lake: Funny you should ask. Fairley and I are planning to go there for the first time in a long time tomorrow! We need some "no vis" rebreather practice. I'll give your regards to the snakes 'n gators. :wink:

Good to hear y'all are doing well. Say hello to Chris!

John

[/hijack]

Nice! When did they add the hijack feature?

Has anybody seen Hue?

What about Randy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom