Tunnels Closed by Gustav

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

<raising hand> May I be the poster child? :rofl3:

We stopped using poster children awhile back. Activists were complaining and stuff like that. You know,,, child labor laws. So... 'Round here we started putting them on orange juice cartons.

What ever happened to a hard days work for little or no pay for kids ? :shakehead:

DIR = :argue:

It never fails....:popcorn:

What? You get to eat popcorn??
I want some popcorn :D

Not to pick a fight, but you show a complete lack of knowledge about DIR to make such an ignorant comment.

Welcome to the Swamp Dude !!
Not to worry ... there are lots of drifters like you that drop in here from time to time.
People are always swimming the river to play our game. We enjoy them.

According to your very own profile info. you have never been certified.
Maybe if you would go ahead and update that section to refelct your knowledge base and skill sets then we still would not care what you had to say.

We stopped using poster children awhile back. Activists were complaining and stuff like that. You know,,, child labor laws. So... 'Round here we started putting them on orange juice cartons.

What ever happened to a hard days work for little or no pay for kids ? :shakehead:

Damn. Everytime I wanna do something there's a law against it...

DIR = :argue:

It never fails....:popcorn:

There are some civil discussions. My first was with a swamp diver several years ago.

Frank...not to interrupt the DIR/DIMWIT procedures discussion, but did Gustav flush out the tunnels and put some fresh water in?

If it did we may have to wait awhile to hold another Tunnel Diver Course. The first one was rather difficult and the people really earned their C-card. It was tough going through the obstacle course part of it...through the dead rats and plastic bottles suspended in the water column...in the 1-inch vis.

Not to pick a fight, but you show a complete lack of knowledge about DIR to make such an ignorant comment.

Take it easy on him now. The DIR he's referring to may stand for "D*mn! I'm Rong" I would have thought HUE would have alerted his friends about us, but maybe he's having fun with it too.

This thread certainly took a turn for the amusing, huh? Oh wait! Frank started it. It was headed that way from the start.

Randy...Randy...Randy :shakehead:

If you're going to play in a neighboring group's sandbox at recess please don't poke at them when they're just funnin' around :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom