Tunnels Closed by Gustav

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Tony! Hope everything is well with you and the Missus. Natalie keeps asking when we're going to go camping with the divers again.

It's been almost a year since our last adventure, (other than the summer fest), so when Gustav leaves the building....... where we gonna' go? :wink:

~t

I'm not sure yet.... What's on your mind ?

Kunk35 may want to go back out to Lake Texoma and finish up the search and recovery operation we started a couple of weeks ago on the broken cable at Ross P's place.

If not there I was thinking maybe Daingerfield State Park to shoot some fish. :wink:

I remember a few years back when a few of us were lucky enough to be accepted to attended the para-military training style DIMWIT Tunnel Diving course(s).....those were some tough, no fooling around classes.....some of the hardest scuba training we have gone through. This is not for the faint at heart or DIR minded group.....this is real serious stuff.

Not to pick a fight, but you show a complete lack of knowledge about DIR to make such an ignorant comment.

Not to pick a fight, but you show a complete lack of knowledge about DIR to make such an ignorant comment.

Maybe you have such lack of DIMWITism, you stuck you bootie in yer' mouth...:D

Frank, Dangerfield is cool, maybe Broken Bow, or we could even chase the boat at Perkey again....:wink:

:popcorn:
~tony

I am always up for a good knock-down kick ass fight.....bring it on!! :D

The only thing Mr. DIR--"Working on advanced nitrox and deco" is you have no clue about the TEXAS DIMWIT group. :rofl3:

'Please'.....(I) have a lack of knowledge about the purist DIR mentality...I think not Mr. DIR, if I had you would be a classic poster child for the group! :shakehead:

We welcome folks to visit and add intelligent posts here in the Texas Swamp Divers sub forum......IMHO yours falls way short in that category. :)

Last edited:
Randy,
Thank you for "not picking a fight"; but sir, with your comment,
you have shown a couple of things:
1) You have a complete lack of respect for the Texas Swamp Divers
2) You have a complete lack of understanding of the Texas Swamp Divers
3) You know nothing of DIMWIT diving principles.
4) By the very nature of your post, you have buttressed points (1) thru (3) by demonstrating that you cannot identify a humorous, light-hearted comment when you see one. Does this also demonstrate a lack of appreciation for humor? Maybe.

Randy, please return to your DIR forum and leave the DIMWITs alone or I may get offended (not trying to pick a fight of course)

'Please'.....(I) have a lack of knowledge about the purist DIR mentality...I think not Mr. DIR, if I had you would be a classic poster child for the group! :shakehead:

<raising hand> May I be the poster child? :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom