Tubbataha Poaching update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag:
The Chinese can't stand the embarassment....it is on CNN too. Looks like someone got smart and told CNN. It's too late for under-table money now.
the chinese can't stand the embarrassment???? that's a first..........

but good that it's on CNN... i DARE the local mother****ers to take a bribe now!

Jag

shugar:
box jelly.... slides in faster...

personally i couldn't care less if the chinese premiere comes to the summit or not... there are already plenty of chinese in binondo, 1 less won't kill us

Jag

isnt lory tan chinese too?

hi man, don't blame the chinese in binondo, we are filipino chinese, just like you, may be you are filipino malay or the original pilipino negritos, (philippines name from Philip the 2nd 1571)
blame it on our weak gov't, and those money loving government official handling the case. in china, environmental violator will be shot or hang to dead, blame it on most of our people and religion for again dead penaty. and i hate those illegal alien as must as you. but I am sure after some one get the payment, the boat and the chinese alien from china will be surely release.so the only fact is we should have the U. S. NAVY to protect US.

dingho:
so the only fact is we should have the U. S. NAVY to protect US.

The US Sailors/ Marines then can commit crimes against the filipino people and hide behind the Visiting Forces Agreement...

sorry I'm in a very sarcastic/ cynical mood this friday afternoon...

I think this isn't a matter of racial prejudice. As Ding has mentioned this is about a weak government and a strong government willing to take advantage. No doubt countries like the Philippines will always be bullied by someone, hence it is strategic to have allies who can protect us, but as true in any foreign affair, that too has a price..

@ding & jigo: this is to clarify that i have not said anything against the local chinese (or even mainland chinese for that matter... or that little chinese woman down the street who owns the bakery)

once again: i don't care if the premiere comes or not

Jag

blame it on the K's...

Soon we will have complete domination of the PI's... First we sent out our businessmen to take over your businesses including all seedy KTV's and resorts, then we sent the masses of overweighted coral smashing divers, and now the students have invaded to learn Taglish... As for greasing the wheel? that's dear to our culture... :wink:

Dude....so much negativity....first, stop bashing the US and second, the Philippines is NOT FOR SALE to anyone! We got issues just like everyone else. It is home to the kindest, most hospitable group of folks in the world. It is our home and it is getting better. So, take it easy on the bashing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom