TSDT Summer Fling

What Location and Dates for the Summer Fling.

• Clear Springs Scuba Park Terrell, Texas

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Lake Broken Bow Oklahoma

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Lake Murray Oklahoma

• Some other body of water...Cozumel?

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Date: May 17-18

• Date: June 7-8 (World Ocean Day)

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Date: July 4-5-6

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Some other date?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Let's see what kind of results we get with the suggestions on the poll. My thoughts on a target date would be the weekend of June 7-8.

At least this would get us started, and we can adjust things as we go.

Truck did have a good point about spearfishing in OK. I've only shot Frank's speargun in his back yard...would like to try it wet. :D

I voted for CSSP and May. I know ya'll are as tired of CSSP as we are of TL but it's closer for us, still have to watch the gas consumption.

June is out for me, already have a retreat planned for June. I guess July would be OK.

We already have the Lake Murray clean-up planned for the 17th and 18th of May. I would really like to see that remain intact.

I have three unscheduled weekends from the beginning of June to the end of August. Two of those are in August. I should probably leave them alone. It is unlikely I will be able to book anything else during those months.

TwoBit

Either of those dates work. July well we will be in Israel for a wedding. And who says diving is dangerous(just kidding)

I chose the weekend of June 7th and 8th, and Lake Murray. However, I will go almost anywhere to dive. May 17th I hope to be at Murray for the clean up if it is still a go.

We just rescheduled the Clipper trip to May 17, so we'll be even further south than usual that weekend. Why not have the group dive on the Texas Clipper? Actually, I'm liking CSSP for June 7,8. I know that will be a new dive for some of the Austin area swampers that make the trip, so we'll need tour guides.

I'm working all weekend long May 17-18, so I won't be able to go anywhere then. However, I don't have to be at the gathering (as much as I would LOVE to be), so don't let that influence anyone's decision.

I'm working all weekend long May 17-18, so I won't be able to go anywhere then. However, I don't have to be at the gathering (as much as I would LOVE to be), so don't let that influence anyone's decision.

Its looking like the June date is in the lead anyways Ken.

Back
Top Bottom