TSDT Dive June 9th at Clear Springs Scuba Park (Terrell, TX)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got a 19" that you've seen already and a 13" they sent by accident that I never sent back. Yes I did pay for both, I just couldn't make up my mind so I kept them both.

BTW I thought we were the "Original 7". You, me, Tabatha, Tom & Michelle and BJ & Lynette. I don't know why, but I immediately thought of half the "Dirty Dozen" which implies we're only half dirty. Somehow a half dirty swampster doesn't sound right.

I''m going to try and make this dive dont know for sure at this point.

Originally posted by Texass
I've got a 19" that you've seen already and a 13" they sent by accident that I never sent back. Yes I did pay for both, I just couldn't make up my mind so I kept them both.

BTW I thought we were the "Original 7". You, me, Tabatha, Tom & Michelle and BJ & Lynette. I don't know why, but I immediately thought of half the "Dirty Dozen" which implies we're only half dirty. Somehow a half dirty swampster doesn't sound right.
Yeah, 7 is correct. I just didn't take my other shoe off when I ran out of fingers.

Bring them both and we might do some haggling. I'm looking at getting one to carry as both a back up and a deco bottle.

Tetra...if you make the dive, I can return your griddle to ya.

It is entirely possible that Lynette and I will be able to make it on the 9th. I've been having withdrawals from diving like you wouldn't believe.

Just in case anybody has been at all curious, we've been EXTREMELY busy. Good and bad. Good in that Scarborough Faire has been excellent for me this year. Bad in that it has taken up all my weekends since mid-April ;-0 .

We also recently lost Lynette's grandmother. It is quite a blow for the entire family, as anyone who has lost someone dear knows. Saturday the 8th is when the family will be over to parcel out the contents of the house and estate. We get to keep the house. If everything goes according to schedule, we should be finished saturday afternoon/evening, and therefor able to dive on Sunday. Personally, I think we'll both need a little "sub-aqua therapy" after all that.

Hope to see all of you there.

Give my condolences to Lynnette. Hopefully getting everyone together away from the emotional setting of the funeral will be good for her.

Hope y'all can make it.

BJ/Lynette....

My sympathies for your loss.

If The Corsairs are still performing on June 2 (Sunday) I wanna come down and see you. I'll also e-mail you about it.

--Mike.

BJ and Lynette, you have my deepest sympathies. Having lost both parents and grandparents, I've been in your place. It WILL get better.

God Bless

BJ and Lynnette,
You have my deepest sympathies, too. Except for my younger brother, I have lost my entire immediate family, parents and grandparents. I know all too well what you're going through right now. I'll ask God to send you and your family His blessings. Take as much time as you need. I wish I had...

Ken

We both appreciate the sympathy and good wishes from all of you. Happily the funeral is well past now (that was two Fridays ago).

We're both looking forward to some bottom time for catharsis.

Thanks once again to all of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom