TSDT Dive June 9th at Clear Springs Scuba Park (Terrell, TX)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Since I'm getting jealous of all the diving that's going down with our Houston members of the Texas Swamp Diving Team, I'm setting up an official dive day for us folks in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Where: Clear Springs Scuba Park, Terrell Texas (click the link for park info and directions)
When: Sunday, June 9, 9:00am (or so)

Myself, CavernQT, and Tom Vyles and his family will be there, so I hope some of the D/FW divers would be willing to come out so we can meet and dive with ya. At this point, plans are to be out at the "deep" end since CavernQT and I need to practice some dive profiles from our recent diving class.

So if plan to go, speak up here so we know to expect you. All divers in the area are welcome.

Since you brought it up....we'll be at Twin Lakes again tomorrow evening! :eek:ut:

I'm fairly certain I can be there, so count me in. :)

Originally posted by Texass
Sounds good to me.
And there's half a shot at getting BJ & Lynette there....

Hey...this might turn out to be something of "The Original 6" reunion dive since it will be the first time in a loooong while all of have been at one dive site together.

PS. Any chance of me making an offer on your pony bottle?

:) :) :)

We do need to get that back on track, don't we.

I'll quiz Alec this weekend at Travis and see what he has to say.

Count me in too if no one has any objections to it!:eek:ut:

Been wanting to go there for quite sometime... maybe we can get Mitch to join us too.

Stacy :mean:

Stacy,

You are welcome to come and join us. We welcome anyone of any skill level. Its a chance to get out and dive.

Look forward to meeting you.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom