TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark -- Thank you.

Life IS a journey and it continues and brings new chapters.

I'm not diving as much as I did when we were a team but then I've also moved and it isn't as easy (and the water has gotten colder here in Puget Sound and the gear has gotten heavier!).

For me, another new chapter will commence in two weeks when I get married to a wonderful lady who is a non-diver.

And yes, it is hard to believe it has been 4 years.
Peter,

Congratulations on your coming marriage! I wish you and your bride complete happiness.

Mark Vlahos

Peter, I wish you every happiness. I am enjoying reading some of Lynne's posts and blog entries. You were blessed with a great one. I am happy a new chapter is beginning and wish you both the best!

Mark -- Thank you.
For me, another new chapter will commence in two weeks when I get married to a wonderful lady who is a non-diver.

Congrats on your new chapter Peter. I hope you are well and life continues to bring you many happy moments!

You were always the stable voice of reason Peter, brilliant news

Oh man how did I miss this? Congratulations Peter! Now it makes sense you leaving the area. Wishing you all the best and many happy years to you and your bride.

Wishing you all the best

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom