TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter,

Know this is late, but just got back on the board and saw this. My deepest condolences for your loss. I've had many talks with Lynn and saw her as a mentor in helping me navigate the path to finding ways to better my diving skills. I am just at a loss and got a kick in the gut from this all.

I haven't been on this board in 10+ years and it's been about that long since I was in the water diving. Out of the blue I decided to come back and just now saw this post...I nearly fell out of my chair with shock and great sadness. As 54 other pages of comments can attest too, Lynne was an amazing contributor to this community and was the voice of reason in many threads. While I never met her, I had several PM's back and forth with her and she was always gracious, kind and willing to lend a helpful thought or two.

This is so incredibly sad...I can't believe it. RIP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom