TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was a sad thing to read after being away from the diving world for a few years. I hope it gives Lynne's family comfort knowing that her contributions to diving will no doubt help many divers for years to come. She had given me sound advice on a few occasions. I felt so comfortable with her advice, that I spent time going through her past posts/threads just to learn. What a terrible loss for this community and her family. My heart goes out to her friends and family. May she rest in peace.

Peter,
Lynn was an inspiration to me, and I followed many of her posts, I never met yall but of course you both make a difference here. I only today discovered our loss. she is missed and was obviously 47 pages worth loved.
marc.

I'm just now seeing this. I've been away for sometime. Peter, I am so sorry. Lynn was always so kind and knowledgeable.

Been away from diving for awhile myself and I'm saddened to learn of this. Lynne was awesome. A nice, helpful person and diver. Condolences....

So sorry for your loss, Peter. She was very kind and generous with her advice.

Albert

Wow! What a memorial to a great lady and one heck of a diver. 71,809 views and (now) 474 replies. I could only wish for so much love and care from fellow divers I have inspired. That will not be the case for me...Lynne is a great person and will always be missed. It seems that her and I were always on the same side thru numerous threads. I wish that I could have met her and Peter. My lost. Again, RIP Lynne.

So sorry for your loss, Lynn commented on a few of my post a few years back and it was great information. I just saw this today, and am saddened.

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I'm just now seeing this. Lynne was an amazing diver and even though we never met, she helped me several times both directly and indirectly, on this board and others. She will be missed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom