TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heartbroken. I was just chatting with Lynne on Facebook two days ago...she was giving me a pep talk after my shoulder surgery that I had a few days ago, assuring me I'd dive again...I'm so so sorry, there are just no words to convey. Such a loved person, by so many far and wide. All I can offer are my loving thoughts and memories. So sorry.

What a shock. I really admired what she accomplished and she was an inspiration to me when I started down the tech path. Good advice and always willing to answer questions. She will be missed. Most of all by Peter. Hugs to you. I can't imagine your pain.

OMG. She was such a knowledgeable and supportive source of information for new divers. She touched so many lives in such a positive way. Peter, my heart goes out to you.

Absolutely shocked and speechless. Condolences to the entire dive community. Lynne will be sorely missed.

I am stunned by this news, and at a loss for words.
Lynne was such a positive presence on this forum.

Peter, I am so sorry for your loss.

-Mitch

Today, Aug. 25, 2015, while on a dive with me, her husband, Lynne failed to surface. The Coast Guard is still searching but it is highly unlikely of a successful rescue.

She had always told me that in the event of her death, she wanted all of the details to be made public. Unfortunately, there aren't any good details -- we had just descended, hit the expected current and then she was gone.

Pete, praying for the best and will continue to pray for you both. :depressed:

This is devastating.........my hopes and prayers are with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom