TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are no words. Shocked and saddened. My thoughts and prayers are with Peter and her family.

Completely shocked and saddened. I never had the pleasure of meeting Lynne, but learned a lot from her over the years on SB. I always took the time to read her well thought out, well articulated posts that always seemed to hit the nail on the head of any issue she tried to assist with ever so peacefully across the board. She was so forthcoming with the challenges she had over the years, and was so generous with her time, knowledge and medical expertise. She will truly be missed, Peter. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

I still hope and pray that she will be found safe and sound. :(

I never had the pleasure of meeting Lynne. She offered information to questions I had, a couple of times directly and thousands of times indirectly by her excellent posts. I still have hopes of her safe return. Positive thoughts and prayers are on my mind.

This news is heart breaking. Lynne is an amazing, sweet, and generous person.

Peter, I can't even imagine what you are going through, right now. You, and the community are in my prayers. Lynne has touched a lot of people's hearts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

God is still in the business of creating miracles. He also has been and always will be. Prayers sent!

Words fail me, Peter.

i am so sorry for your loss.

Ray

Dear Peter, Lynne was one of my earliest mentor who guided me on the GUE path when I took my first steps as an Open Water students 10 years ago. She had been a constant source of encouragement for me in more than just diving. We had often joked about being the oldest of friends yet never having the change to meet up (I'm in Singapore). I am sure I am not the first to say that Lynne had touched the lives of countless divers the world of over. I am still praying for a miracle. Stay strong, Peter!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom