Trying again, Morrison Springs 3-17-7 AM Weather permitting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
looking at the time of this post, I am guessing you are drinking and posting, again....

I hate it when that happens....I get up the next morning and try to hurry and read through what I said in case I have to do some damage control:D

photohikedive:
huh? did you mean pour? and what are you talking about?

Since I have also done the drink and cyberdive thing at night before let me interpret for him....He said he would pull out a pic of Perrone in his shortie for you so that you wouldn't miss the view when he started wearing a drysuit:D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Hmmmmm I was working in New Orleans yesterday(and today), which means I went out last night to waste time. Apparently I wasted more time when I finally got home.

Bruno's is a well placed bar in the middle of Tulane, UNO, and Xavier campuses. Women galour, make note :wink:

yet you came home alone, and posted on SB...... :shakehead

denisegg:
He said he would pull out a pic of Perrone in his shortie for you so that you wouldn't miss the view when he started wearing a drysuit:D

This is all a bit frightening... really.

PerroneFord:
This is all a bit frightening... really.

which part? The drinking and cyberdiving, Mat coming home alone, or men admiring you in your shortie?:D

denisegg:
which part? The drinking and cyberdiving,

I think there's a padi card for that

denisegg:
Mat coming home alone,

nothing new there....

denisegg:
or men admiring you in your shortie?:D

again, he dives with Mat enough, that this doesn't bother him anymore either.

so, it must be something else...

denisegg:
...He said he would pull out a pic of Perrone in his shortie for you so that you wouldn't miss the view when he started wearing a drysuit:D

923pfdance.jpg

923pfblu.jpg

Oh no.. not those again...

Yoda... please take that off...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom