Trying again, Morrison Springs 3-17-7 AM Weather permitting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
that man is an attention hore! he only takes us on dives, so he can play dive leader...

Definately not an attention ***** :)

I'll dive with anyone, as long as it gets me into the water - if I happen to lead the dive, fine, if not - just as well. :mooner:

I'm selfish, in a way. I want to dive, alot. Which brings the conundrum of dive buddies, in which case I'll dive happily with anyone of any level - especially considering my typical dives in the springs or shallow beach dives.

The only real exception is when I'm paying to be on a boat. I won't insta-buddy at this point as I want to get the most out of my money - so I dive with people as close to my diving level as possible.

PerroneFord:
I saw a video of me from that time. Actually both that december and that january. I couldn't get neutral, but I was trying with the trim... I've moved along a bit since then. :)

I've dove with you since, late last year at Morrison. You are not even close to the same diver. You dive Cypress yet?

PerroneFord:
You were froggin when I met you. Get some real fins and you can go backwards. Wanna take a cavern class Apr. 14? I have some other SB friends roped into taking it.

I dove with cavers/techies far before we met :)

I want to take cavern(and intro cave for that matter), but I can't afford it just yet. Lots going on this spring/early summer. Maybe if I get off my butt, clean up the Bronco of Doom, and put it on the highway for someone to buy...

"Run while you still can!"

TOO LATE! I got the jets, the long hose, the necklace, I am almost assimilated! I just need my BP/W and I will be part of the collective!

MUAHHHHH!~

Carolyn:D

SeaYoda:
The Borg are back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and with a groupie :D)
LOL! Yeah I'm a groupie! Love it! He's the best MENTOR!

But alas...he's going dry!

xoxoCarolyn

LIVES4SHARKS:
...But alas...he's going dry! ...
All you have to do is Just add water. He seems to like it too.

Dry as in drysuit. Time to leave the 5mm Henderson farmer top alone. I'll get it in the water a few more times before it's retired...

I won't, not at all actually.

PHD, I'll poor one out for ya buddy, I know you'll miss the view :p

SuPrBuGmAn:
I won't, not at all actually.

PHD, I'll poor one out for ya buddy, I know you'll miss the view :p

huh? did you mean pour? and what are you talking about?

looking at the time of this post, I am guessing you are drinking and posting, again....

He probably just wokeup in the middle of the night to drink a red bull...

Hmmmmm I was working in New Orleans yesterday(and today), which means I went out last night to waste time. Apparently I wasted more time when I finally got home.

Bruno's is a well placed bar in the middle of Tulane, UNO, and Xavier campuses. Women galour, make note :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom