Trying again, Morrison Springs 3-17-7 AM Weather permitting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If the water levels hold out as they are, is anyone interested in diving at Morrison Springs early Saturday morning? I'd like to get there at 7AM in order to beat the crowds. Gulf predictions offshore are looking hairy, which means all the classes will be diverted to the springs. If we get there early, we can dive before they get onsite and jump in the water. Looking at 2 tanks.

I'm headed to PCB Friday and would love to join you Saturday morning. I can be there by 7:30 if you don't mind me joining in.

I'll go, assuming this weirdness going on with my knee gets better.

I'm going to give it a try. My Ike housing should be shipping on Friday so no chance of getting the E 330 wet. That probably means we will see the gator Scubakris saw.

baydive20:
I'm headed to PCB Friday and would love to join you Saturday morning. I can be there by 7:30 if you don't mind me joining in.

Excellent, I was hoping for an earlier start in order to beat the crowds, but I guess 30 min won't hurt.

cmufieldhockey8:
I'll go, assuming this weirdness going on with my knee gets better.

Goodluck with the knee. If the waterlevels hold steady, it should be a great morning for Morrison as far as winter is concerned(its always lower/clearer in the summer). The cavern will be clear regardless. You'll also find that my diving habits don't always include crawling along a wreck in surge :D

SeaYoda:
I'm going to give it a try. My Ike housing should be shipping on Friday so no chance of getting the E 330 wet. That probably means we will see the gator Scubakris saw.

I know I've said it before, but I'll bring some lenses for you to muck about with on land - might give you an idea on what you'd like to purchase in the future. I've got another week before my tax return is supposed to ring into my account - then I'll be ordering an Ike as well - probably gonna hit you up for some port info.

OK, I'll be there at 7. I was hoping for 30 more minutes of ZZZZZZZZZ's.

We can do 7:30, its nearly a 2 hour drive for me, so I won't mind the extra ZZzzz's myself.

I might be able to make it for that early. It just depends on how long I end up napping at a rest area. I'm planning on trying some new gear configs at Vorty, but there's no reason for me to start there. :D

If I make it there, I'll be in my white Tib, and I'll probably recognize someone, but don't wait around for me or anything. (Will the gate be open, or is it a VIP morning?)

No idea on the gate, there's always the side entrance though. Alot of times the gate is closed, but the lock isn't locked anyway :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom