Try it for FREE! Dive Hudson Grotto!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Howdy FOLKS! Don't MISS THIS!

Splash Into Spring on May 15th, at Scuba West.

We are opening up Hudson Grotto for FREE DIVING on this day! I'll make sure the heater is on, just in case!

NOW, on top of this, there will be a special tent sale on NEW and USED gear for those needing to prepare for the 2010 season! ALL sorts of sweet stuff! LOOK for new, but last years models of gear to be put on sale (priced to move, I was shocked at some of the prices - giggady).

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Between 9am and 4pm, every hour on the hour, we will be raffling off FREE GIVE AWAYS! Gift certificates, dive gear and more.

AND speaking of more, YES, THERE IS MORE! Have a family member or friend interested in trying SCUBA? BRING them along! We will be running DISCOVER DIVING classes, throughout the day, at NO CHARGE!

Did I mention food? YES! Munchies will be provided by the folks at Scuba West!!!

I'll post more details as I get them!

Wow, this sounds too good to be true! Do you have more details? Should we call first to reserve a spot? Or does everyone who shows up get to go diving for free?

Howdy Rainforest!

If you are stoping by to dive the Grotto, to munch the munchies (heh) and to check out the sale items, just swing on by and have fun! Though, I'd get out to the Grotto by like 11:30 or so, just to get the good pickens!

If you are bringing friends or family members to our Discover Diving (FREE FREE FREE), then you may want to call the store, just to let us know! We have a few instructors ready, but we are not sure of how many people are going to take advantage of this opportunity! AND, the pool is heated! Just a side note! I checked today, at read 85!!!

Hey folks!

We couldn't get a tent, but the deals will be around! STOP by for the FREE DIVING! AND, bring your friends who would like to try out scuba through Discover Diving! The Discover Diving, takes place at the pool!

Some fast things!

1. Purchase a Advanced Open Water Class, and get a SECOND one for FREE!
2. ALL specialty classes, are just 25% off!
3. REFER a freind to ANY of the Scuba West classes, and recieve a gift card from Scuba West for $25!!
4. Open Water classes are 10% off, PLUS recieve a a FREE gear duffel bag and a FREE "I Survied the Grotto" tee shirt!

MORE stuff for sure!

Stop in and say HELLO!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom