Tropical Disturbance Moving Toward Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael now huricane and expect to grow to cat 3. Cozumel out of danger but Panhandle of Florida is expected to take a hit. Hoping it does not become a major huricane for people of Florida.

The good news is that the weather after a storm passes by (not very close), is usually very calm and nice. It is gone, Enjoy.

Dave Dillehay

And Leslie is expected to make hurricane after all, heading for Portugal?! How odd.

Michael's zone of hate takes in all of the Florida panhandle. My cousin's family may be headed home already.

I hope you still ask Orbitz why they lied to you about your original flight being canceled since it arrived Houston early.

Not sure where you are getting that his flight was early or even on time. His flight was over 5 hours late and he would have missed his connection by several hours.

Not sure where you are getting that his flight was early or even on time. His flight was over 5 hours late and he would have missed his connection by several hours.
Then, when I posted, United's site showed that it flew early, or so I thought then. Today, United will not give info on October 6 flights.

Then, when I posted, United's site showed that it flew early, or so I thought then. Today, United will not give info on October 6 flights.

I think you must have accidentally looked at the wrong date. On United's website, it has shown 5+ hours late all the way back to when I check on Saturday. The link below will show you the flight history for a couple weeks. Looks like this flight is several hours late regularly.

United (UA) #6010 ✈ 06-Oct-2018 ✈ KBTR - KIAH ✈ FlightAware

God loves idiots, lawyers, and scuba divers.... and looks out for idiotic scuba diving lawyers.

You should join up with the CAJUNS - we (some of us) qualify as idiotic scuba diving lawyers...and are known to have a little fun on occasion :)

Hey! What did I ever do to you guys??? I'm the blue dot on this map!

data=HrcfyPuZ3zTHsJUpgVbmgwLRtGCh1JDRXypILcU56CfBQc9SeOASnKpoWI9ZSvS7Gq8VU_XsPUWpc0VQCgCjeW9sO0fk7flB-P50fPaBqwChoYqiqXTB7yd-nN2AXVNxrNPow3ykD0aYWZaEiOQ0squCPQxbpZhGaqPMOXDXBtS1BeSP-uUBfOxSsRd7F8-I8IiY2RaP3pMsFIebOHu5T3Hwiuvk8rJ1rh4ACXhwfPQhZ0QeDDpd

Back
Top Bottom