Tropical Depression Tonyo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Its going to be wet for those of you who are Visayas/Mindanao bound.....
activetrack.gif

I would have to beg to differ. It did rain a little very briefly early last night. But has been calm and quiet all night, and is now a beautiful morning...so much for Tonyo!

I agree...little bit of rain yesterday but today it's flat seas and sunshine. Little bit Northwind (Amihan) which will most likely change later in the day to south west winds (Habagat)

Regards from Alona......Philipp

Rain rain go away and let us have a nice diving day!

one of the few times we're glad pag-asa is wrong.

one of the few times we're glad pag-asa is wrong.

i'd like to calrify this statement..

please do not misconstrue this to mean that PAGASA is not often wrong.. THEY ARE! just that it's seldom that we are not fumming that they're off-target (ooohh.. and they miss by miles!)..

i made a decision to cancel work once (a while back) to a day that turned out sunny... (ok.. maybe cloudy, but still)

I agree...little bit of rain yesterday but today it's flat seas and sunshine. Little bit Northwind (Amihan) which will most likely change later in the day to south west winds (Habagat)

Regards from Alona......Philipp

welcome to the ppd philipp :)

Tnx Jonix

I hope I can be of some help in the future especially for the visayas region. I am living here on Panglao already for 6 years. So if anyone needs help regarding Accommodation, diving or island hopping around Panglao you can contact me anytime.

Best regards from Alona.....Philipp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom