Triple-L Laguna Dive Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let us know in six months if the pull-out handle rusted itself shut.

OK, I tried it and both of my L/XL Aeris Velocity fins will kinda fit, but I wouldn't want to know how much pressure the zipper was under if I would have forced it all the way closed. The fin pockets are definitely narrower at the bottom of the bag where you put the foot-pocket. There's simply not enough room to put both foot-pockets in the bottom of the bag together. When I put the second fin in blade first, it wants to stick out a bit (1cm or so) and I could get the zipper to turn the corner by tucking the edge inside, but wouldn't want to leave it that way and checking it in that condition is something I'd rather not consider.

If you have smaller fins, you might find they will fit fine. (Or even one larger and one smaller if you keep the left fins and the right fins together. :wink:

As for the shipping time, I think it was only about 3 days from order to receipt. I know that I was surprised by how quickly it showed up.

As for the "wetness", yes the bag gets wet on the inside and it looks like there's a zip-out liner until you actually try to remove it. You can unzip the liner to speed the drying process, but it doesn't completely detach. The only trip I've taken with it included a dive at the very end followed by about 7 hours of the wet gear in the bag -- I don't recall there being any wetness in the car from the bag (however the soft weights did "leak" along the way).

-Rob

Rob, thank you very much, i really appreciate it, i think i am going to get this bag, this will probably be it's only trip where it has to take 2 sets of fins, so if they do't fit we'll just put them in the normal case for this one, i really appreciate you trying it and posting it!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom