Trip to the Philippines in pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice! I really like your tarsier shots. The bike trip up to the Chocolate Hills is fun....good scenery all the way.

Oh yeah, the scenery is amazing, the others were lucky we had so much planned, otherwise I would have been stopping every 5 minutes for photos...

:hugs: i love the church and the tarsiers!!! :) glad u are loving the camera. :)

Yep, it was after Sogod, though 10, 11 and 12 were taken at Sogod. (the boat and the 2 of Chip).

Here's a couple I forgot...

somecrabsm.jpg

jackschoolsm.jpg

Z...

Just as a side note, I have not done any photoshop work (HDR excepted), and no cropping. I'll be playing with the pics in CS3 once I get the time, and learn some more techniques.

So far, as a first attempt, I'm very happy with the results, I love the DSLR!

The WA lens is fun.

Z..

Just as a side note, I have not done any photoshop work (HDR excepted), and no cropping.
Z..

Very impressive. :)

I stole the Tarsier and posted him in the Jambalaya thread for the girls to see. :D

When I see those things I always break into my best Yoda impersonation.

Great collection of shots.

It was fun meeting up with all of you at Trudi's place.

Back
Top Bottom