Trip Report - Triangle Wrecks June 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, that's kinda how i feel - bulletproof! but not skeeterproof, right, paula?

I still look like some kind of whacked out junky from all of the holes in me. I don't think I will ever recover.

DrSteve:
I've heard a lot about you all (or should I say y'all?)

Oh great, I can only imagine what you heard.
04.gif

Mrs.Prages:
I still look like some kind of whacked out junky from all of the holes in me. I don't think I will ever recover.

Paula, I was thinking about you yesterday. I was wondering how you're recovering from all the bites, especially that big honking one.

All is well, just covered in itch meds. Can't wait to do it again! :D

How is the car? Did you get the stains out! Poor Mel, are the drinking problems hereditary? :D

Just as a side note - Mel has taught me that Hawaiian Punch and Children in a car...Not a good Mix. :D

I'll further that. Children and ANY sticky drink in the car...NOT GOOD!

just wanted to say i love you all, (but especially cmalinowski!), and i treasure your friendship. (anybody else seen 'team america'?)

Doc Intrepid:
TMI! TMI! You can only talk about those if you're hanging little lead trim weights from them....and then you include photos... :D

:11: Oh no! Please don't give her any ideas! I'm just waiting to see where the next piercing is going to show up. :wink:

Mel

Mrs.Prages:
All is well, just covered in itch meds. Can't wait to do it again! :D

How is the car? Did you get the stains out! Poor Mel, are the drinking problems hereditary? :D

Just as a side note - Mel has taught me that Hawaiian Punch and Children in a car...Not a good Mix. :D

Well, make sure you're nice and healthy by the 16th so the mosquitos can have another feast. lol Stain...oh crap..I need to get working on that! I guess that means it will be in the carpet for a while, however, i've decided next summer I may retire Bubbles and get a '06 Jeep Commanche! They are sweet!

The best lesson I learned last weekend, other than work on shore exits, was to not mix caffeine, sugar..and hawaiian punch with a brother and sister duo. The drink was actually knocked out of Syd's cup holder when she and Noah were swinging punches at one another. I'm not kidding.....at that point it was 3 hours into our drive and I thought I was going to go INSANE! Eventually you just get all numb, zone out and let them do what they will to one another. It usually works out in the end with them being friends again. So, who wants to babysit for me? :D

I'm actually going thru withdrawals right now. They've been with their dad all week and I really miss em.

suthnbelle:
:11: Oh no! Please don't give her any ideas! I'm just waiting to see where the next piercing is going to show up. :wink:

Mel

Mel, do you really think she needs help in that area? She gets enough of them all by her little precious self! :wink:

:wave-smil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom