Trip Report Pensacola 1/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Next time Im going Ill give you a yell in advance..JWhit

SuPrBuGmAn:
The pics!

http://www.suprbugman.com/gallery/album73

Not my best shots unfortunately, but I still had a great time!

wait a second here..... This trip report didn't include a Hooters and
SuprBugMan supposesedly went? I think you guys might have had
an imposter on your hands.

What have they done with the real SuprBugMan ???????

mike_s:
wait a second here..... This trip report didn't include a Hooters and
SuprBugMan supposesedly went? I think you guys might have had
an imposter on your hands.

What have they done with the real SuprBugMan ???????

Nope, and we ate twice! Actually, Mat had gone Friday night, before the "old fogey" came into town.

I know how to flash "the shocker", too...Drats.

LOL, the shocker... ugh.

I had eaten at Hooters that past Tuesday and Friday :) We ate at Tacky Jacks Sat night and Calypso's Sunday for lunch. Good stuff!

mike_s:
ok.... what's "the shocker" ???

Don't ask. Really. I was better off before I knew. After seeing the Hooter's girls flashing it in Mat's "round the world via Hooters" pics, I have reservations about eating there...

Anyhow, back to the trip....I had wings at Tacky Jack's which were very good, and Calypso's had an all-you-can-eat wing thing going when we went there Sunday.

BTW, I actually crossed into deco-mode on my SUUNTO on the way up the anchor line after dive 2. I didn't realize I was imposed a 10-ft ceiling for 2 additional minutes after my SS until I was uploading it to my PC. Of course, I spent a little extra time on my SS, anyway. Stupid conservative computer...

If it makes you feel any better, I still had 4 min NDL when we started ascent and gained another 2 min by the time we surfaced via Aladin Pro Ultra :)

SuPrBuGmAn:
If it makes you feel any better, I still had 4 min NDL when we started ascent and gained another 2 min by the time we surfaced via Aladin Pro Ultra :)

Not really, of course. I should have pulled out my backup Sherwood Sigmatech to see how much time it gave me (probably something like 10mins).

The Uwatec I had was even more conservative than the SUUNTO, so I got rid of it (and the Mosquito is smaller).

I'm glad you folks had fun. I can't wait to get in the water myself - untill then, thanks for the report and pics!

Back
Top Bottom