Trip Report - Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zinc,

What's taking you so long. Last Saturday I shot 28 minutes raw footage and got the DVD done that was waiting to deliver by Monday.

April thats next month?

Just pulling your leg. Can't wait to see your video.

Good Diving,

Shawn O.

Excuse me, I meant "quality video" :rofl3:

j/k I should probably wait and find the time to actually download your video before I comment on it :wink:

Excuse me, I meant "quality video" :rofl3:

j/k I should probably wait and find the time to actually download your video before I comment on it :wink:

Well now that I've seen the video I can't really give it a negative review... besides, whos the smooth looking diver in the blue drysuit :eyebrow:

Good job Shawn. I'm looking forward to helping out next Wednesday at Aquarena! See you there... :D

Sweet report and pictures, Layne! Thanks!

I just have one question. When we were there we met Saul, his father and his brother (who runs a second dive shop next to the hotel). Saul's brother is definitely named Ossiel, but we never got the father's name...we just referred to him as Mr. Martinez. :D Are you certain the older gentleman's name is Ossiel too? I'm just curious because I don't remember ever hearing anyone call him by his first name. Thanks!

That is funny. You are right though. I heard Warren call him Ossiel and then everyone else called him Mr. M. Warren might have gotten it wrong and I have now copied him. I will have to check to make sure and then update my report.

funny

thanks

Hey John,

also did you see this link in my report. I pulled it out here because you don't want to miss this view of Puente de Dios. I had nothing to do with it obviously but it is truly an amazing perspective....

Layne

did you see this link in my report. I pulled it out here because you don't want to miss this view of Puente de Dios. I had nothing to do with it obviously but it is truly an amazing perspective....

No, I hadn't seen that one before...beautiful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom